Contact Court TV Customer Service
Court TV Phone Numbers and Emails
(833) 702-0426Privacy Inquiries
(470) 355-8718Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Court TV Emails:
How Good is Court TV's Customer Service?
I called the number you provided and it was spam. It wasn't the number for CourtTV. I'm feeling like your entire company might be spam.
First did not know there was a charge,second wanted to let someone know about that boarder patrol case that it was brought up a tiny bit but he was married but also had a woman on the side and got pregnant and she came after him with a child support papers and she wanted alimony and he just got mad and stabbed her 27 times and killed his baby boy.he just did not want to pay them things and killed them 2 beautiful ones.i been watching that from day one.no one brought that up only in the beginning.
Volume is too low for this channel (I have brand new smart t.v.) was trying to see if problem could be resolved at station. Commercials are loud and clear but actual programs are extremely low! Please respond thank you
Summary of Court TV Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Court TV?
Request for Information Question:
- “Questions regarding an interview”
- “To find out what channel court tv is on”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Abuse by the police and their system”
- “Because I'm watching court tv and for the last two days something is wrong with your network you can't even court tv at all please fix your network I enjoy court tv thank you sherby ware.”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “To let them know they have been frauded”
- “Leave Message”
- “When are you going to air the Amy Hardwick trial? The advertise it everyday but never show it”
- “KRISTIE HASS MURDERED AND SET HER ON FIRE IT WAS POSTED IN THE NEW YOR POST”
Compare Court TV To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.